Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Weird Girl

I bumped into the weird girl from high school.

She was the girl with all the Converse sneakers that only survived with duct tape reinforcements. Her hair was purple then orange then shaved, and she danced in the rain. She sang loudly at the most embarrassing moments with a voice that only a mother could love, and her drawings covered each and every piece of paper (and generally skin) inside attain.

She smile and we hugged and did the odd dance of “it’s been so lengthy.” She was married and looked as experienced as a woman can having a green stripe in her hair.

“What are you currently carrying out now?” I asked, remembering her dreams in detail. Sex toys glass dildos have nice appearance just like an art in your bedroom. The first time meet this glass dildo you will just look it as a common or expensive gift on the shaves.

“I’m in neuroscience and cognitive psychology. With some brain surgery around the side, but mainly analysis.”

“I recall you sitting at the dinner a single evening talking. Brains are like sooo cool, you told me.” Sex shopping is good place every  go to buy sex toys.


“Oh my god, I was so suitable. They truly are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment